Air India Limited announced recruitments for 180 posts. The notification is made for Trainee Pilot vacancies in India. The interested candidates can apply for the post through online until the last date 27th August 2015.
Candidates verify the details like Age limits, selection process and other details carefully before apply for the posts. Check the instructions carefully before apply.
Name of the Posts - Trainee Pilot
No of Posts Available - 180 Posts
- Candidates age limits should be between 35 - 40 years.
- Age limits applicable as per Government rules and regulations.
- Last Date to apply for the posts - 27/08/2015
- Exam Date - Yet to be Updated
- Admit card Date - Available before 15 days from the exam date.
- Candidates should complete HSE in any recognized Board. Candidates must complete Current
CPL/ATPL. Current Flight Radio Telephone Operator’s Licence Current C.O.P./R.T.R. Current Class-I Medical
.Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL. Multi-engine Endorsement: with a minimum of 25 hours on
Multi-engine aircraft (10 hours can be completed on an approved multi-engine
Simulator) Instrument rating on Multi-engine aircraft,
- Candidates must got these qualification to apply for the posts.
Salary Pay Scale:
- Rs 25000/- per month on training period.
- Salary up to Rs 80000/- per month on Contract period.
- Candidates should pay Rs 1500/- Through Demand Draft on Favour of Air India Limited payable at New Delhi.
- No Demand Draft required for Reserved and PWD/ Ex. Serviceman Candidates.
Selection & Apply Process:
Candidates selection process done through following process.
- Written test
- Personal Interview.
To apply candidates please visit the official website and apply for the posts. The link for official website given below. Candidates fees payment done on day of written test. Candidates please apply for the post before the last date 27th August 2015.
To Apply for AAI Recruitment : Click here
More Details : Click here