MHADA has announced recruitment for 244 vacancies in Maharastra. The notification issued by Maharashtra Housing and Areas Development Authority for Engineers, clerks, wireman and other vacancies. Candidates can apply for the posts through the online until the following dates 5th August to 26th August 2015.
Candidates please check the instructions carefully before apply for the posts. Verify the details like qualification, age limits and other details given below.
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Engineers - 4 posts
- Jr Engineers( Civil & Electrical) - 29 posts
- Deputy Engineers - 13 posts
- Chief ICT Officer - 1 posts
- Assistant Accountant - 6 posts
- Civil Engineering Assistant - 21 posts
- Typist - 2 post
- Jr Clerk Cum Typist - 149 Posts
- Land Surveyor - 10 posts
- Wireman - 2 Posts
- Law officer - 4 posts
No of Posts Available - 244 Posts
- Online application date starts from - 5/08/2015
- Last date to apply - 26/08/2015
- Fees payment last date - 26/08/2015
- Exam date - September/November 2015
- Candidates age limits should be between 18 - 35 years for top level posts.
- Age limits for Accountants should be between 18 - 40 years
- Age limits for other posts should be between 18 - 33 years .
- Age limits applicable as per Government rules.
- Candidates should complete and pass in Engineering Graduation to the relevant vacancies.
- Candidates also complete typing course and other required degree to the relevant vacancies in any recognized University/Institutes/ Board.
- Rs 500/- for all General Candidates and Rs 300/- for all other Reserved candidates. No Fees required for Ex.Serviceman.
- The payment done through the Challan method on any Branch Bank of Maharashtra.
Selection & Apply Process:
Candidates selection done through following process
- Online test
- Skill test
Candidates will selected by their performance.
To apply for the posts candidates please visit the official website and apply for the post before the last date 26th August 2015.
To Apply for MHADA Recruitments : Click here
For Other Details : Click here