Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Department issued notification for recruitment 2015 - 2016. The announcement is made for 300 Multipurpose Extension Assistants Posts. Candidates who are all interested and got the eligibility can apply for the posts by sending fill application form to the address given below before the last date 9th September 2015.
Candidates please check the instructions carefully before apply for the posts. Verify the details like Age limits, selection process and other details mentioned below.
Name of the Posts - Multipurpose Extension Assistants
No of Posts Available - 300 Posts
- Candidates maximum age limits might be 40 years.
- Age limits applicable as per Government rules and regulations for Reserved and PWD candidates.
- Last date to apply for the posts 9/09/2015
- Exam date - yet to be updated
- Admit card date - Available 15 days before the exam date.
- Candidates should complete and pass in Bachelor Degree in Fisheries /Aquaculture/ Zoology or Diploma in Fisheries or B.F.Sc or Equivalent qualification in any recognized University/ Institutes/ Board.
Salary Pay Scale:
- Candidates salary should be Rs.8000/- per month.
Selection & Apply Process:
Candidates selection done through the performance following process.
- Written test
Candidates will selected by their performance.
To apply for the posts candidates download the application form and fill it. Then attach the copies of the certificates and documents and send it to the address given below before the last date 9th September 2015.
The Commissioner of Fisheries,
More Details : Click here